The Christian life is intended to be shared in community and relationship, and not just by observing from the fringe. Small groups are a perfect place to grow, be known, and to make a real difference in other people’s lives. They are where your heart and gifts can be truly shared. Here in the Vineyard we offer a variety of groups so that everyone can find a place to fit in. Make the decision today to become a part of a small group here in the Vineyard!
Lead & Hosted by Pastor Jared & Michelle Paxton
Buckley, WA 98321
Every other Tuesday (see Church Calendar for dates) - This group will take the month of April off and resume for May and June, 2018
Our home group will be a journey together of spiritual formation through the Psalms. We will begin our time together with worship and end in a time or prayer. Childcare is provided.
This home group is based on the Vineyard Discipleship series, which endeavors to help you to engage consistently with God, intentionally deepening your relationship and allowing your experience of His presence to fuel your life in the Kingdom. Here are some goals of this group:
• To Seek to know God more deeply
• To Reflect on and applying scripture in your everyday life
• To increase your ability to hear and discern God’s voice
• To Discern where God is working and actively participating with him
• To Risk action in steps of faith and service
• To Discover your giftedness and calling
• To Do good works out of the overflow of God’s love and work in your life.
• To Partner with others to minister in practical ways
• To Use your spiritual gifts and abilities to bless others
• To Give your money generously and wisely
• To Redirect focus from yourself to others in line with your callingDoug & Laurie Hoggard’s
Every other Friday Starting January 12th
1.12—1.26—2.9—2.23—3.9—3.23 - 4.6 - 4.20
Lead by Pastor Gary
Men's group- Thursdays
The Men's Group meets at Pastor Gary's home on Thursday evenings, twice per month, 7:00 - 8:30 p.m (see Church Calendar for exact dates). The goal of the fellowship is to provide the support and encouragement every man needs to follow hard after God. No man can do it alone. We have come to see we need each other in order to become all that God wants us to be.
Come join us!
Email Pastor Gary at FWVineyard@gmail.com for directions, or more information.
2 Chronicles 7:14 says, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face.....I will heal their land."
Description: Our land is broken and God's word tells us how to facilitate healing; humble ourselves, pray and seek His face. Our home group will endeavor to do just that but my philosophy has always been to feed 'em first. We'll eat, we'll pray and love on each other. Our desire is to be filled up to overflowing so it will spill over on those around us.
Lead and Hosted at Matt & Lyndsay Burley’s home.
The 2nd Friday of each month through June 8th
4.13.18 - 5.11.18 - 6.8.18