Sunday, May 13th, 10am
Mothers' Day is a special day at the Vineyard. Come and enjoy:
- A Unique and Beautiful Gift for each mother
- FREE Family Portraits (sign up for a time slot before service or after service)
- Celebratory Worship that will lift your spirit and renew your joy
- An inspiring Mothers' Day message by Pastor Gary
- Classes for Children ages 0 - 12th grade
- A Continental Breakfast at the end of the service
Please come with your family and join us as we celebrate mothers! (Click Here for printable flyer.)
Small Groups for Spring of 2018
At Federal Way Vineyard, Small Groups are a primary way to connect with others in the church, while going deeper with God through studying His word and serving God.
Belonging to a Small Group allows us to be in relationship with one another and to be en-couraged. Small groups are a perfect place to grow, be known, and to make a real differ-ence in other people’s lives. They are where your heart and gifts can be truly shared.
All Church Outreach - Blessing Bags
We are continuing to collect the items for the Blessing Bags, as well as new and gently used winter coats, hats, gloves and socks. There will be a box in the entry way every Sunday to collect these items. Thank you for your ongoing donations to this vital ministry.
Stay tuned for the next All-Church outreach during which we will hit the streets of our community to pass out these bags to those in need.