Fall 2019 Sermon Series
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. - John 10:27
There are many voices out there – the devil, the world, our imaginations, and other people to name a few. Jesus tells us in the verse above, that we are called to listen to His voice and follow Him. But hearing is not always easy, with the competing voices speaking to us throughout the day. Fortunately, the bible has clear guidelines to help us to discern God’s voice.
In this Fall Sermon Series, we will be answering the questions below as we embark on the journey of “Hearing the Voice of God”.
· Does God still speak today?
· How do I know if God is speaking to me?
· How can I tell if what I am hearing is my own voice, Satan’s voice, or God’s?
· In what specific ways does God speak to us?
· What about dreams, visions, and prophetic words?
· How do I prepare myself to best hear his voice and to hear it much more often?
· How can I tell when God is speaking just to me, or is speaking through me to others?
God longs for you to hear his voice and follow his directions. Come and join us for this series and learn how you can draw closer to God, learn to recognize his voice and respond to Him in your daily life.